As a long-standing logistics partner with the NHS and their partners, we are currently looking for drivers for a pathology lab contract.
- Full-Time Drivers
This job is based on regular routes collecting and delivering samples to the hospitals. It is not heavy work or multi-drop driving so would suit experienced drivers, but also people with no commercial driving experience.
Two weeks of paid training is given before you start your routes, and your vehicle is fitted with satnav equipment to help you on your daily journeys.
- Hours of work vary between 7 am to 11 pm – Route Dependant.
- £23,205 Per Annum.
- 28 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays).
- Regular 9-hour shift, including 1/2 hour for lunch.
- Uniform and Training will be provided.
- Provision of vehicle and mobile phone for work use kept at home.
Required Skills & Experience
If the following is you, please get in touch.
- You enjoy delivering great customer service
- You can work to a timed schedule
- Able to demonstrate you can meet a timed schedule
- Have experience of driving with no more than 6 points on your licence
- Able to operate a handheld device for scanning
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands of the contract
- Able to work on under your own initiative with minimal supervision
To make the most of this opportunity, you will need to be motivated, punctual, dedicated, and a person who has the drive and enthusiasm to get things done. You’ll need to work as part of a large team but very much under your own initiative when out on the road. You should also be available to respond to any holiday, sickness or breakdown cover when required for any of the routes.
Why not become part of the GSG team?
- Simply apply below, including your cv if you have one or just an overview of your details.